Today 70 percent of careers require advanced math. We want our children to be ready for their future as well as excel with testing scores. Research has given us new insights into how children learn mathematics; these are incorporated in the curriculum.
RightStart™ Mathematics Second Edition (RS2), incorporates the Common Core State Standards as the basic minimum. Topics within a grade level are always taught with the most appropriate method using the best approach with the child and teacher in mind.
In the second edition, the Common Core standard(s) taught is identified at the bottom right of each second edition lesson.
- RS2 Kindergarten Objectives and Sample Lessons
- RS2 First Grade Objectives and Sample Lessons
- RS2 Second Grade Objectives and Sample Lessons
- RS2 Third Grade Objectives and Sample Lessons
- RS2 Fourth Grade Objectives and Sample Lessons
- RS2 Fifth Grade Objectives and Sample Lessons
- RS2 Middle School Sample Lessons
RightStart™ Fractions, Math Card Games, and the Activities for the AL Abacus book samples are also available for you.
Want to know more about the RightStart™ development and program characteristics? We have additional information right here for you.
Want to know what you will need in your classroom? We have ordering information and prices here.