RightStart™ Mathematics now has a second edition!
After the first edition of RightStart™ Mathematics was written, Dr. Cotter continued her research on teaching math to children. She began to collect ideas and, in the mid 2000s, she began to write the second edition of RightStart™ Mathematics implementing these new approaches and techniques.
The new lessons and worksheets include an easier-to-teach format, incorporates updated research, includes more games, and continues to advance and develop the child’s conceptual understanding of critical math concepts with the philosophy and approach for which we are recognized.
Listen to a recorded webinar on the differences between RightStart™ Mathematics First Edition and RightStart™ Mathematics Second Edition.
When will RightStart™ Mathematics Second Edition (RS2) will be available?
- RightStart™ Mathematics Level A, 2nd Edition – AVAILABLE NOW!
- RightStart™ Mathematics Level B, 2nd Edition – AVAILABLE NOW!
- RightStart™ Mathematics Level C, 2nd Edition – AVAILABLE NOW!
- RightStart™ Mathematics Level D, 2nd Edition – expected late summer 2015 – RS1 available
- RightStart™ Mathematics Level E, 2nd Edition – expected 2016 – RS1 available
- RightStart™ Mathematics Level F, 2nd Edition – expected 2017
- RightStart™ Mathematics Level G – no changes planned
Go here for more Second Edition information, sample lessons, and materials.
Go here for the first edition.
The RS2 manuals have a slightly different and easier-to-follow format and, as always, encompasses and exceeds the recommendations.